United StatesProquest CongressionalMonthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
Documents System More Research Tools
- American Presidency Project (Hoover - G.W. Bush) (UC Santa Barbara)
- Annual Messages of the Presidents (Yale Law Library, Avalon Project)
- Compilation of Presidential Documents 1993-present
- Presidential Recordings, Speeches, Oral Histories (Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon; University of Virginia, Miller Center of Public Affairs)
- Public Papers of the Presidents (back to 1991) (Government Printing Office)
- Public Papers of the Presidents (Hoover-Clinton) (University of Michigan)
- Ronald Reagan (University of Texas)
- State of the Union (not a government site; provides full text of all State of the Union addresses; graphs terms used in speeches)
- State of the Union Addresses (C-SPAN)
Canít find what you are looking for? See also this list of resources for presidential papers.
The collections of the Government Documents & Information Center are available for use by the public.
How to access Government Documents & Information Center materials
Phone: (203) 432-3211