Yale University Library


Answer to Frequently Asked Question...

What does this search?
Research Tools
Historical Statistics of the
United States
Proquest CongressionalMonthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
MORRIS (Yale Law Library Catalog) Orbis United Nations Official
Documents System
More Research Tools
Related Yale Resources
Where can I find the House Journal, the Senate Journal, and the Senate Executive Journal?

House Journal Senate Journal Senate Executive Journal

The collections of the Government Documents & Information Center are available for use by the public.

How to access Government Documents & Information Center materials
Phone: (203) 432-3211
E-mail: govdoc@yale.edu